Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Ciao, ciao, ciao, ciao, ciao

You guys will never be,I've some of the thugs we saw this week...
First thing Tuesday morning we were on the metro headed to Rome for
DDM and there was a lady on there tweezing her moms chin hairs!
Everybody was watching and laughing in disgust, it was hilarious. Then
yesterday we were walking to the church and there was a guy blowing
snot rockets in front of us and I guess one got away from him because
he started wiping at his face with his hands and then wiped his hands
all over the rails... Oh Italy.
One of our members asked to see a family picture the other day, so I
showed her and she says, "oh your sister must be like 15?" Um no...
Haha one of our other members was telling us about her mission that
she served to Missouri like thirty years ago and as she was telling us
about her mission she says, "That was the first time I had seen
trailer houses and black people!" She is so stinking funny!
And finally.... Transfer calls! My prayers were answered and I will be
getting an ITALIAN COMPANION on Thursday... For my birthday! Her name
is Sorella Rossi! We will be in Ostia! (Another answered prayer!)
Sprella McKenzie is going to Sicily with an Italian companion as well
to do follow up training. Our new companions are actually companions
right now, so we are just swapping! Kinda cool! I am beyond excited!

We celebrated Alejandra's birthday yesterday! Please excuse the fact that I actually look like a sister missionary, but it was cold and windy outside. 


We had another lesson this week with Emma. She is always entertaining. Like I said it was windy and cold and she made all three of us pray that the wind souls stop. So we did. And as soon as I finished praying, the wind stopped. And then it started raining. Hard. I just laughed and laughed. 


I'm thinking about starting a cooking channel when I get home. Just kidding. I'd probably catch something on fire. Haha 
I hope you guys all had a good week! And hopefully it's been warm too! Thanks for all of the birthday wishes!!!! I love you!
Sorella Hatfield 
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment